Angeles City Restaurants & Dining
Where to Eat in Angeles City
Eating out in Angeles offers a huge variety of options from fine dining to street food. In recent years there has been an increase in the number of Mexican food restaurants in Angeles. There are several local Filipino fast food chains, the most ubiquitous of which is called Jolibee. Their fried chicken is not bad. The only two American fast food chains in Angeles are McDonald’s and KFC. As with other Asian countries, real pizza is hard to come by.
There are not a lot of street vendors in Angeles City, but there are a lot of ‘canteens’. These are small food places with ready-cooked food on display in trays and pots. A good meal can be had for a couple of dollars. Another delicious option are the whole roast chickens sold in street stands. Whatever your budget or taste, you can probably find it here somewhere.Read More
Armando’s Pizza (Camalig Restaurant)
Pizza and American, Mexican and Filipino dishes. Introducing the annual Pizza Blitza, The Philippine's first and only pizza speed-eating contest...
- Location: 292 Rosario St., Angeles City
- Tel: +63 (45) 322 5641, +63 (45) 888 1077
Asian style pizza, decent Mexican food, plus burgers, barbecue ribs & chicken, and Filipino food.
- Location: 247 Mac Arthur Hwy., Balibago, Angeles City
- Tel: +63 (45) 322 5557
Fish & Chips, meat pies, burgers, sausage rolls, etc.
- Opening Hours: from 11:00 to 04:00
- Location: 163 Fields Avenue, Balibago, Angeles City
Holiday Inn's Restaurants
There are 2 restaurants: Rodizio, and Mequeni Cafe.
- Location: Mimosa Drive, Clark Economic Zone
Jami’s Burgers & Footlongs
Serves up great hot dogs from a cart in front of Walkabout Hotel on Fields Avenue.
- Address: 2-3 Fields Avenue Angeles City 2009, Philippines
Kokomoz (Mo’s Place)
Good selection of ‘expat’ food.
- Location: on Fields Ave. & A Santos St., Balibago, Angeles City
Buffet breakfast, roast beef, lamb, sushi, tempura, prime rib, salad bar.
- Location: Oasis Hotel, Clarkville Compound, Angeles City
- Tel: +63 (45) 893 3301
Swagman Bar & Restaurant
Australian, Filipino, Thai, & Chinese food. Large portion sandwiches and burgers.
- Location: on Orosa Street, Diamond Subd., Balibago, Angeles City
The Crazy Burrito
Limited menu, but good Mexican food.
- Opening Hours: from 11:30 to 21:30
- Location: 802-5 Malabanias Rd., Angeles City
- Tel: +63 (0)933 156 0698
Yats International Wine Club
Steak & seafood. Italian, American and French cuisine. Large selection of international wines.
- Opening Hours: from 10:00 to 23:00
- Location: Mimosa Dr, Clark Economic Zone
- Tel: +63 (45) 599 5600