Our list of best nightclubs in Manila is dedicated to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) aficionados who take advantage of the excellent selection of clubs to lose themselves on the dancefloor as soon as they hear the beat of theirfavourite dance music of choice; whether it is acid house, trance, dub, or some other subgenre. One thing is for sure, Manila has the best nightlife of all the major tourist destinations in the Philippines – a country with a solid reputation for having riotous fun at night.
We’ve tested and selected Manila’s best dance clubs – it was an exhausting task, believe us – to come up with this list of great nightclubs in the capital of the Philippines. So now, all you have to do is to dress in your favourite dancewear and follow the beat.
Black Market has famous DJs playing various kinds of music each night if you're looking for a different vibe every now and then. Fans of reggae, funk, downtempo, and Afro music should look out for their Bad Decisions night on Wednesdays.
Friday’s The Drop night will have you dancing to the beats of trap music, garage, hip hop, and drum & bass. Saturday’s Black Out is reserved for some techno, electro, Dub, and UK funky sounds. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Saturday from 10pm to 4am (closed on Sunday–Tuesday)
- Location: 2723 Sabio St, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 403 5019
Royal Night Club
Royal Night Club on on General Luna Street, features a French and English-inspired, palatial décor, top-quality sound and lighting equipment, and plenty of comfortable VIP lounges, both around the dancefloor and in a mezzanine above it.
Special theme nights include Ladies, Throwback, Fresh, and All Star, which take place from Thursday to Sunday. The music policy at Royal Night Club is a mix of House, EDM, Top 40, mashups, and hip hop.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 10pm to 6am, Friday–Sunday from 6pm to 6am
- Location: 5343 St, General Luna, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 831 0184
Revel at The Palace
Revel at The Palace is a luxurious nightclub that attracts stylish locals, expats and tourists looking to enjoy a fun night out. You’ll find lavish décor and furnishing, upscale and intimate ambiance, and a wide range of dance music. International DJs often stop by Revel at The Palace on weekends, so head there early for the best spots. The entrance fee allows you 2 drinks and gives you access to Palace Pool (another famed club set around a swimming pool).
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10pm to 5am (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- Location: 11th Ave Corner 38th St, Uptown Bonifacio Taguig, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)917 550 8888
Club ZZYZX Manila occupies a large space with a mezzanine overlooking the dancefloor. It's one of the best places in Malate to dance and drink all night long. This nightclub also serves food for you to enjoy in the comfortable lounging areas on the 2nd floor. Club ZZYZX Manila is located on Remedios Circle in Malate, a district reputed for its lively nightlife scene.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10pm to 6am
- Location: 1851 Jorge Bocobo St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 450 1053
House Manila at Holiday Inn Express Manila offers a world-class clubbing experience. It's an opulent and large venue that can accommodate up to 1,600 people, including 400 seats. Electronic Dance Music and Top 40 hits rock most of the nights, with local and international DJs on tour bringing original sounds on special nights.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Saturday from 10pm to 5am (closed on Sunday–Tuesday)
- Location: Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)916 638 7666