70’s Bistro, owned by a Filipino artist, features some of the most talented musicians in town. Considered to be the breeding ground for the local music scene, try visiting the bar on nights when award-winning performers are scheduled to perform. The music here is mostly reggae, but you can enjoy local bands covering songs by The Beatles on Saturday nights.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 6pm to 3am, Sunday from 6pm to 5am
- Location: 46 Anonas, Quirino 2-3, Quezon City, 1102 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 433 8070
Club ZZYZX Manila
Club ZZYZX Manila occupies a large space with a mezzanine overlooking the dancefloor. It's one of the best places in Malate to dance and drink all night long. This nightclub also serves food for you to enjoy in the comfortable lounging areas on the 2nd floor. Club ZZYZX Manila is located on Remedios Circle in Malate, a district reputed for its lively nightlife scene.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10pm to 6am
- Location: 1851 Jorge Bocobo St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 450 1053
H&J Sports Bar and Restaurant
H&J Sports Bar and Restaurant is best described as a good escape from the madness of nearby P. Burgos Street (Manila's lively nightlife district).
A welcoming atmosphere is enhanced by stand-up comedy routines and live televised sport. Drinks are reasonably priced and the crowd generally sociable at H&J Sports Bar and Restaurant.
- Opening Hours: 24/7
- Location: Felipe, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 954 1130
House Manila at Holiday Inn Express Manila offers a world-class clubbing experience. It's an opulent and large venue that can accommodate up to 1,600 people, including 400 seats. Electronic Dance Music and Top 40 hits rock most of the nights, with local and international DJs on tour bringing original sounds on special nights.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Saturday from 10pm to 5am (closed on Sunday–Tuesday)
- Location: Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)916 638 7666
Revel at The Palace
Revel at The Palace is a luxurious nightclub that attracts stylish locals, expats and tourists looking to enjoy a fun night out. You’ll find lavish décor and furnishing, upscale and intimate ambiance, and a wide range of dance music. International DJs often stop by Revel at The Palace on weekends, so head there early for the best spots. The entrance fee allows you 2 drinks and gives you access to Palace Pool (another famed club set around a swimming pool).
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10pm to 5am (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- Location: 11th Ave Corner 38th St, Uptown Bonifacio Taguig, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)917 550 8888
Royal Night Club
Royal Night Club on on General Luna Street, features a French and English-inspired, palatial décor, top-quality sound and lighting equipment, and plenty of comfortable VIP lounges, both around the dancefloor and in a mezzanine above it.
Special theme nights include Ladies, Throwback, Fresh, and All Star, which take place from Thursday to Sunday. The music policy at Royal Night Club is a mix of House, EDM, Top 40, mashups, and hip hop.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 10pm to 6am, Friday–Sunday from 6pm to 6am
- Location: 5343 St, General Luna, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)2 831 0184
The Palace Nightlife Manila
The Palace Manila is a popular nightlife destination located in the hip and dynamic city of Taguig. The complex consists of several nightclubs as well as a day club, bar, and restaurant. The entire facility is all about a luxurious experience, so expect a good mix of local celebrities, expats, and Manila's affluent youths. Some of the busiest Read More...
- Location: 11th Ave The Palace Complex, Uptown, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Tel: +63 (0)917 680 8888